Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sometime I really don't get this type of people who never fail to remind everyone around her/him how much they had suffered before they got their happiness. I mean sure you can post in on your blog or anything thats really your right but ini yang nak bgtau directly to everyone. Not friends, EVERYONE. Thats just sad , specially if the thing that they have been suffering made people go like "aahhh..right".
Sure sure your life used to suck and all but life goes on and don't you think its awkward, especially telling it to THAT person?
I get it i get i get it. It's not like I'm 2 years old or anything but really, class man. You gotta have it.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna watch The Time Traveller's Wife this evening. Maybe get sum fastfood or smtg? Excited! Been awhile since kuar kuar ni!

0 comments: