:(

Sunday, November 22, 2009

This one's got me crying
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin' 

Young Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a btch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. 


Young Allie: So what? 


Young Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? 



from the movie "The Notebook". I know, was so '04 ago. 

0 comments: