Update

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I realized myposts lately have been very bitter over everything.
I'm ggetting bitter and bitter. Aku complained dekat dia and he said his words and I'm still proving my point so he told me to sit still and think about it.
So I'm thinking, verything and evryone is changing. I'm panicking right now, to the point where I feel as though its so safe being here in the comfort of my room and not having a care for the world.

Aku jumpa ex aku dekat mamak belakang kedai aku makan. Spek besar, ketua amongst all the boys. As always. I wonder when will he grow up and get out of this place, do something useful with his life, once in a while.

At some point, mesti part of the brain cells macam damaged , kalau kau betul betul nak kuar dari satu tempat tudari kecik, and kau dah 20 smtg, kau masih dekat tempat sama, dengan kawan-kawan sama yang sama nasib, yang join jadi backup ko kalau ko gaduh sebab nak territoryy, atau pempwan, atau pape je pun.

Aku duduk kat bilik dengan favourite stoking aku, katak yang satu pair lagi aku tak tau kat mana. Nantok and all.
Bila dpt jumpa salma lagi?
__________________________________________________________________________________

This is an old post. Saja rambled. I was so bitter haritu its as if kau cucuk aku, i was so bitter I'm not surprised kalau poison keluar. haha.
Well I'll be leaving this sat. Gonna meet up ngan Ciklah's fam tomorrow night.. The baby [Almira] was superduper cute. Cant wait for her to grow lagi big so we can play togede2.
Gonna be leaving the office tomorrow and I'm superpsyched! Rindu? No way! The only thing yang I'll missed is Syidat's company coz she's super lawak and best!
Oh and I'll miss the ikan bakar and this makcik streamyx yang kelakar.
Rupanya kitaorg jadi bahan bual makcik2 surau sebab lepas smayang je tido and they'd go like "Dorang keje ape ni? Penat sgt ke? Diaorg datang dari mana?" wakakaka. Coz we're like the new faces yang lepak kat pehentian kajang ni and we're such a stuckup tak bual ngan sape2 je but they were so nice though :') sayang makcik2 streamyx, makcik ikan bakar and anak makcik ikan bakar .

0 comments: