Ode to the one

Friday, July 17, 2009

For the rides to everywhere, for the encouraging words, sticking through the silly breakdown
for hours to end, for the patient smile you cast everytime I utter something stupid and the childlike way of thinking.
For the scolding and disaproving look when I don't feel like going anywhere and down on my luck.
For the trouble I've caused with my impulsiveness and the way you can read my silly little mind and how it always pisses me off I know I can't ask for nothing more than that and how you always find the time to be there,
and for the sticking by's and peter pan's and pixie dust. looking at me as if I'm crazy but you love me nontheless.

"Aku nak jaga kau"- 2007.

And I thought you were bluffing.


3 comments:

Adilah R said...

Harrrr jeles ni jeles haha

DyanaYunus said...

psl fick ke? :O
hotstuff gila fick hahaha

Gooseberry//Yo said...

adilah: elelele ;P

yana: huhu tu ahh