Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm back and about. Thanks to mumsy and Kure for those encouraging words. I love u sooooooooooooooooooo very the mucho.
Now to start planning.
I'm gonna have to learn how to sew balik since the bag for Kalia cam ade terlonggar sikit so harus blaja!
And I want to throw that petrified look on Kure's face everytime aku offer utk jahit sluar dia!!! manyakk benci looooo.
Oh lets see..the camera is healed..with a rm300 worth of treatment!hmph.
Sorry Hanei my mum tak kasi jual pulak kamera tu..say sorry to ur friend ehh?I'll try to find somebody else yg nk jual kamera dia. I think my cousin pun ade nk jual. haha mustve run in the family blood.

So kerja will last till this coming coming Friday[do the victory dance] or maybe thursday, depending on my boss's willingness to set us free lagi awal. So maybe will pay Ayla a visit on Friday?
And packingggg,
Dgr cite Uitm takleh parking kt fac dah??? Wadefff?
Mcm cukup bas je nak bwak kiteorg student2 dari padang kawad! Poyorono!

1 comments:

FaFaFa said...

konfirm budak bwat bodo je parking padang. pfft.
motiffffffffff sgt la uitm
poyorono (nice)