Home's where the you know what is

Wednesday, July 29, 2009






So off I went to Terengganu after Uitm's sudden closing haritu . Booked the ticket on the 26th? and 5 hours of bus ride, such bliss la. Been awhile since I last went on any trip gna bus, oh well minus the horrid trip to Penang that is. As I said before, I love travelling alone without any companion. It's like the only time I could like, really drown in thoughts and songs.
Tomorrow will be going to KT, lusa, home, then trus g rumah Ayla to help.
Tiring day. Goodnite.

6 comments:

DyanaYunus said...

your sister is beautiful :)

Gooseberry//Yo said...

aaa tidak ill never hear the end of it kalau die bacaaa X(

ayla said...

sorry yo ayla demam...

(: L I Y A :) said...

cute sisters!!

LiyaYunus said...

cute sisters!!

Anonymous said...

cute sisters!!