FOtofunia

Saturday, April 25, 2009


This has been done by Photofunia. Chose this picture coz it doesnt show me as a whole, so nmpak ala ala misri gitu. Tgh wat keje so takleh bincang lame2 ni curik tulang namanya and aku dh mula rasa ade mata2 memandang grrr.

Tagged by Yana and i'm so jeles her puzzle is dem purdy dem dem. Nak mistri nyer pasal so here goooes.


1. Do you think you are HOT?

Noo I'm just not like that


2. Why do you like this picture?

Above statement pwease


3. When was the last time you ate pizza?

Omg u have to mention that now. craving for some goooooood old dad's pizza..mm prolly last week kot abah masak. He used to sell pizzas back in the old days. Laku gile.Yo angkat bakul abah ni.


4. The last song you listen to?

Seperti yang kau minta


5. What are you doing right now besides this?

Illustrating my dolphin for our tv commercial.


6. What name do you prefer besides yours?

Sizuka


7. 7 people to tag

SU

FA

ZUL

NAD

SERI

HUMAIRA

ZIE


8. Who is no. 1?

My big sis


9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?

the mirror hoho


10. Say something about no. 5?

My childhood fren. Sekolah sama dari darjah 1 sampai skarang. :D


11. How about no. 4?

The sweet Nad. My housemate and kawan skolah!


12. Who is no. 2?

My ad friend, graphic student also!


13. The other 2

Umai- kawan time Perak. So deadly sweet and softspoken girl. If i'm a guy I'd date her.haha
Zie- the fashionistah. enuf said :D


Bwat jgn tak bwat. Abaikan final!

6 comments:

FaFaFa said...

sir yes sir~ :))

PHI amacam? pfff!

Khaful said...

I dah habis final dah.. tapi tak nak buat sbb i anti dgn Yo..!!
Siapla...
hhahahah...( Gila emo tetiba )

Gooseberry//Yo said...

ntah zul..buatlaa.emo nape?cuti kite lepaxxx la maxxx

DyanaYunus said...

hai sizuka. saya nobita (kurang bijak sikit)

Gooseberry//Yo said...

saya..suka mandi

Unknown said...

haha..xde makne nye softspoken..
my mum kirim slm kat ur mum..
:)