YAYY

Monday, December 8, 2008


What a joyous day today was!
Went to my cousins house, jumpa everyone, stuffed ourselves to the max yada yada yada.
Mcm biasa la raya raya kan.
The highlight for today issssssss....

drumroll pleaseee..

my tablet is not sick anymoree! Turned out the photoshop yang bwat hal so i uninstalled it and wahlah! the pressure detection is backk onnn bebeh so I can paint and draw and ape ape je dekat photoshop nanti!

And hopefully
Ares is generous enuff to give me the fully equipped Painter IX coz i like painting digital thingies using painter rather than photoshop cause the effects are prettier and funner!
And after I finish (hopefully!) painting, I plan to print it on canvas so it'll look like a real painting... ohhh how i love the technologies we have nowadays~~~~~~~~~~~

In case ade sesape yang wondering wat the heck is a tablet, well here's the picture, mine's smaller tho.
It works as a mouse, well, kinda, but in a pen-ish sorta way. uhhh I'm bad at describing stuff but well, you get the pic rite?

Paan's shoes is on its wayyy, gotta go now. Nak siapkan and thennn, baru sentuh myyyyyy baby.
the tablet i mean. :P

Can't wait to see Ila !

6 comments:

FaFaFa said...

i want my tablet back!!!
OMG...
kena beli! ;(

anyway, i change my link tau.

www.penguingile.blogspot.com

:D nge!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

ok i'll link yours nanti. nape tukar?

what happend to ur tablet?$@#4

FaFaFa said...

told ya the pen gone.
hahahaha
still cant find it, later if i buy a new one, pen tu muncul, kan?
mesti nye.
benci

tukar kerna suke2.
malam tadi rase mcm...tukar link la. hahaha :D

MIHLYLE said...

boleh yo buat my proper logo

Gooseberry//Yo said...

fa: hahaha ok. oh yeah i forgot about the pen. tp i tried to use bamboo tablet, lain sikit la rasa. graphire mcm lg bes tp skarang yg ade bamboo je.cis cis

afiq: sekejappp, tgh amek order lg ni

3ahia said...

saiz berapa?

my lil sis pny A6.. kicik saja...

nanti addict wo...