The Blower's Daughter

Tuesday, December 9, 2008


" And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes..." - Damien Rice, the blower's daughter







Finally, I've managed to finish this painting and it took me about.. well,3 days. That long for something this..crummy. Oh well. I could've done better but this is the best , buat masa ini.
Saya budak baru belajar so ye, bg masa utk lg bagus.
Huhu.
Open Canvas yang akan expired lg sbulan je ni.
AND sedikit photoshop.
PENAT GILE BEB.
*pengsan.
MM..you can hayati this painting dgn lagu blower's daughter coz time tgh painting, all the while I was listening to that song, over n over ,to get the right mood. Dapat ke? idk. idk. ok enjoy.

So as you can see, the girl looks like she's having her picture taken for the yearbook or smtg but the twisted part is her missing heart. very the emo one kan?Interpret all you want, thats what art is for right.

4 comments:

emilayusof said...

Beautiful painting, Yohanis! This is really good. Oh, I love the song; it was the soundtrack of 'Closer' motion picture kan?

Gooseberry//Yo said...

Thank Emila. Yes it is but Closer left my head all twist in knots!
Disturbing

FaFaFa said...

saketttttttttttt. hehe
nice work!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

thanx fa!