Lousy at keeping friends

Friday, November 6, 2009





I get jealous sometimes, seeing my sister (Aishah) still lepak with her bestfriends 5 orang dari darjah 5. Its hard to stay friends that long especially bila kau dah pergi sana sini and nak keep track pun susah. Bukan stay friends, more like buat date to jumpa and all. Their efforts to stick jadi bestfriends often buat aku rasa wah.

I do have friends from school and stuff but most of us share the same attitude. We're like "if ada, lepak, if takde, watever." And we often fail at making plans. But once jumpa, mmg mcm takde esok and time nak balik mula la buat plans mcm2 "Eh nanti lets go Eurotripping together. Eh lets go ke bali. Eh lets go to Genting. Port Dickson ke?? camping!" Maybe its the bunny year kiddies?

Ambitious yet lazy as hell to hang out. Most of my friends are homebodies so yeah, my bestfriends usually change after awhile. I don't really care as I tend to get bored quiet easily. Usually my bestfriends are the people I share my daily life with so right now, most of 'em are my classmates. 1 or 2, not many. I hate getting myself into a group of people who calls everyone in their group their bffs. Don't believe in such thing. Maybe I'm missing out on the good stuff but I'm content with where I am right now, and the only girl closest to me right now, outside the fam is Sarah though I get to see her only once in awhile but it's all good. I still have my 2 sisters and brother to rant about stuff.

0 comments: