4 tahun sudah berlalu

Friday, September 18, 2009

Lahir je Salma, dlm pada aku rasa the lowest point in my life around September 2005, semua benda tukar and I'm still counting my blessings from that day on. Tak pernah stop. Thankyou God for this precious little girl. Happy 4th bday budak kicik! Sorry Cik Yo tak beli the torchlight you wanted so much. According to my sis,

Su: Cik Yo belikan Salma present.
Salma: Is it a long torchlight ? Is it a short torchlight? Is it a round torchlight? Is it a triangle torchlight?

.....
Siap call i nak check ape present dia dapat.
It's not even a torchlight, Salma dear..(-___-")


The silly munkey <3

2 comments:

DyanaYunus said...

yo blikan dia apa?

Gooseberry//Yo said...

hehe bg die "my 1st princess activity book." beli ngan alang haritu. haha makin menggalakkan obsesi dia ngan princes and hearts and pinkssss