Friday, May 8, 2009

Bosannya!
Bila babies takda mula la aku celaru!
Tak start2 lagi nak lukis ni I've been neglecting sume kerja dan tempahan for these past few weeeks!
SO unproffesiiioonal!
Anybody, please calmed me downn!!!
Lazylazy assssssssssss
and I seriously dont get all these "lol"ing and stuff.
Just give a wholehearted laugh sampai terbend2 over will u.
Dont act like a stiff stick heartless queen grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love the extremenety in ppl.
Mcam extremely confuse, extremely gay, extremely funny, extremely laidback, extremely critical, extremely sopan, extremely faithful, extremely loved, extremely annoying.
Dncing on the parameters so to speak.
Coz I'm not.am I?

3 comments:

Igniz said...

extremely confused cik yo suka tak? coz sy slalu konpius cik yo tgh cite pasal ape...slalu taktau ape yg berlaku sebenarnya...cik yo pun extremely secretive..hihiXD

alkapon said...

kau termakan makanan beruang ni yo

Gooseberry//Yo said...

yo: im just being silly i guess boohoo

alkapon : biskut panda dow.