Award

Sunday, May 24, 2009


1. Copy award di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda.


2. Nyatakan 5 fakta "menarik" tentang pemberi award ini:

a) Her dress combo is the shiznit

b) Not that close, a friend of Kure's. She seemed pretty nice though :)

c) Inetersting blogger

d) Yes Yna, her house loooked awesome. Okay referring to her blog again

e) Thats it! Oh yeah, her english is superb


3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya:

a) I have a hard time shitting on somebody else's toilet, much less public ones. My butt is very the manja one.

b) McDonald's vanilla ice cream is the bestest vanilla ever!Hands down

c) I realized I'm good at drawing since I was 16, thanks to deviantart.

d) I often think that the guy in Scrubs, whatsisname?lemme google..Zach Braff, have the same taste in music as I am. Try download the soundtracks from Garden State and Scrubs, you'll get the picture. Maybe we share the same mind. Dorky and awkward.

e) Not used to confide in my parents, or family, cept for my sister and Ayla. Imma pretty private person at times.

f) I have a lousy fashion sense, often longing for beautiful things but when it comes to spending money, I'd rather save it for a bustrip to anywhere.

g) I'm in love with the ocean, which I barely get to see/swim these days.

h) I loved how people are, the dramas and whatnots, also the things that'll get me into trouble schmable! And I cant tolerate bullshits from unthinkable minds. I just cant.

i) An anti-social person to those who don;t know me. I have a hard time warming up to new people. But those who knew me, well they stick like gum to my soul. Is it?

j) Have a love/hate relationship with graphic course for as long I can remember :/ hmmmmMMM


4. Anda perlu memilih 10 penerima award seterusnya dan describe tentang mereka:

1. nad - the sweetest person ever

3. zul- my twisted bestfriend

4. Yana - sharp comebacks and slamberr

6. aja - thee coursematee

7. faiz- kuarga pakcik yunuss

8. seri- skoolmate

0 comments: