Belle of the ball, at least to me.

Thursday, April 30, 2009


Not much to do today, going to Sarah's house in the evening to catch her sis's engagement.
I really miss those days back in Perak.
Me and her, we do everything together.Going to the lake near Uitm while eating kropok lekor, usya mat2 indo tgh mandi which is very urgh, menari mlm2 dekat tangga sampai pak guard marah, mandi hujan sama sama dekat tmpat sidai baju, pegi kedai dekat2 naik motor [dlm kampus je so jgn cuak] and how she likes to press bila lelaki lalu. That's so Sarah.

My confidence used to be like really low, when I first walked in the room. Then I met a girl yang to me mcm flawless. She doesn't care what people think eventho kalau nk ikutkan ramai je org ckp mcmtu utk tunjuk how carefree they are but Sarah is, literally, mmg tak kisah. And that makes her so beautiful. And somehow she had kinda shaped me into what I am today. Well sorta. Ade satu time I was really girly dulu2, time ngan Sarah, before I had Kure and after the horrendous breakup, going to classes with lip gloss on my lips, sARAH AJAR..(Oh she used to take Fashion while we're still in Perak dulu) And sgt la susah since I laughed mulut buka luas2 and somehow lipgloss tu slalu je tekene gigi. So yeah mcm loser nak melaram? HAHA. Not to mention the outfits we exchange every morning utk double our wardrobes. Sighh. Rindu nyer. But I'm glad coz I went thru the whole ordeal. Sarah is amazing. Peneman merepek di tgh malam sambil mkn kropok ikan. Menari lagu No Doubt sampai pluh2 . Intai pmpwan isap rokok kat bilik blakang sbb kiteorg mmg jakun, duduk kat kafe sebelah2 mcm bf gf just to tgk manusia lalu lalang and omong kosong. Conteng dinding kat bilik cakap "Nak balik.." and remember the time Raya Haji and kita stuck dekat Hostel coz tiket bus habis? Raya Haji and makan nasi lemak dgn Nor sambil pasang radio Perak.fm kat hp and mengenang nasib. Hiba gila.

Maybe dia dah letaak 40% of confidence in me. To embrace one's self, despite the flaws.
Can't wait to see her.




Randomness: Khairina bought me a Weezer t's at one of their concert haritu! SUPERYAYYYYY

2 comments:

DyanaYunus said...

saya tak mampu rapat sebegini dengan roomate

Gooseberry//Yo said...

awww yo pun pnah pk benda sama gk before that. kiteorg gado 2 bulan lebey k pdahal roomate. then kiteorg jd besfrens eversince