One happy family.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Got tired of it all so I slept at the wrong side of the bed so I could sum up the feelings and whatnots and come up with my own conclusion..about life,people and love.
Maybe I'm just yearning at my own ball of yarn.
No one to tell me what to do, to tell me the way I should lived the life.
Give me options, multiple of it,
look and see where it'll take me.
Pretend I'm a drama you loved watching at 5 pm everyday.

I'm not you little baby bird, broken wings and heart,
pretending to fly but got no guts to just go for it.

Love me, is it too much to asked for since what I am offering now is just not beautiful nor perfect and out of your unthinkable mind?

Love me and I'll shine. Promise you I will.




P/s: And no, this semi-poem is not at all pasal my love life ke ape. I'm perfectly happy thankyou. Just something I've been thinking abt these past few days but rasa cam malas ckp direct.

P/ps: Al-Fatihah to the two trekkers, one of them happens to be our neighbour. Hopefully the children are handling it well.




"At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. So this thing, where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, is usually a load of bull. So we pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much we hurt them, the people that are still with you at the end of the day - those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need. " - Grey's Anatomy




0 comments: