Sunday, February 1, 2009

Managed to cure my craving for Indomie as kure had kindly accompanied me to the local mamak place and get some Indomieee to pump me up big time.weee.

After that we went looking for the instant one and all we came across is Indomie's packaging but with a different brand name called "Ibumie".



Like wth man?



I thought it was a ripped off but I bought it anyways coz sgt desperate and googled it as soon as I came home and ta-dah, Ibumie actually bought Indomie and changed it to Ibumie so yeah, they're under the same company. We're safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku x rase ade mee instant lg sedap selain indo mee.. FUH! selamat beb!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

hahaha tu la pasal.where u at?

FaFaFa said...

woah! for real? :D haha

Gooseberry//Yo said...

mmhmm :D