Tagged by seri!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

a) 7 facts bout me
1. music is the main source for my painting,design n whatsoever
2. I love long bus rides, I once had the urge to go to Terengganu to see my sis , so yeah, took a ticket from Perak to Terengganu and had a blast along the way.
3. My family n cousins are everything to me.
4. I have the messiest room in the world
5. Rainy days makes me uncomfortable
6. I have a very short attention span, talk to me for more than 10 min and my mind is already on the moon.
7. I miss my grandma's pantry.




b) 7 things that scared me the most

1. God
2. Losing the ones I love
3. Pc corrupt
4. External corrupt.haha
5. Cancer
6. Dying
7. Death


c) Top 7 songs

1. Goodnight & Farewell- Smashing Pumpkins
2. Lemonade- Tsunami Bomb
3. Sway- Bic Runga
4. Meet Virginia- Train
5. Debaser- The Pixies
6. Cannonball- Damien Rice
7. Across the sea- Weezer


d) 7 words that always comes out from your mouth

1. DUUUUUD
2. Wadef
3. Keji
4. yeaaa?
5. yea??
6. iya???
7. waaaaaaa


e) 7 things that're precious
1. My desktop
2. My tablet
3. My mp3
4. Family,bff n close friends
5. My playlist
6. artworks
7. memories.



f) 7 first times
1. death experience, form 5,arwah supi n ila's dad
2. Purdue- 2004
3. Bestfriend- 5 tahun

I give up. memory loss.hmp told ya it was precious


g)7 LUCKY people that i tagged

1. fa
2. su
3. nad
4. afiq
5. zie
6. zul
7. mmm sape2.

3 comments:

FaFaFa said...

nyeh! loike the look at ur granma's pantry ;)

Seri said...

wey..pantry nenek kau..best!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

i knowwwww guys....waaaa...