Liar II

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yesterday went to Taman Aman or something with my cousins, brother and Kuwe to see my brother performed at some fund raising party.
When we arrived, had to pay about RM2 and got a lame star doodled on our arms.
Everything, and I mean Everything, has to be paid for.
Pizzas, beverages kene bayar and toilet pun dilarang utk digunakan.
And the kids there, aged 16-18, all dressed in their skinnies, with studs on their faces and rambut yang bermacam kaler, made me n kure felt a liiiiitttle bit too old for that party and the crowd. Tahniah, anda adalah indie sebenar.

Anyhoo, aside from my bro's and cousins' awesome performance, I , as a veteren, hereby declare that the party sucks real bad.
And so does the teenagers. I know, I know, what an old fart I am.
haha.

Ok move on to another tooopic pleeease...
My tablet is officially dead. No pressure detection no nothing. Thot of installing the driver again but left the cd at my sewa houseee. which isss innn shah alammm...
[mcm jauh sgt].
still,jauh gak! And I have to finish up Bawz's card on the 17th. Hopefully sempat.

Stilllll tak blajaaa flashhhhhhhhhhh..bencii aaa...membebankan cuti ni! Malas malas malas malas!
2 sets of shoes to settle, and kene sketch design for tadika's shirt for next year punye graduation. Hihi. Comel je~


No new artwork, rasa mcm sgt uninspired in other words gedik-cari-alasan smata mate.ohoho.
oraitey,bye!

4 comments:

FaFaFa said...

sometimes i do went to all these sorts of 'party' or 'gathering' for kids, by the age of 17-20 lah, yet i felt as if they are all a mess! heheh :D

skinnies. yaiks!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

seriously.. no i mean. skinnies r fine, but the way they dressed tu...mcm takde individuality langsung.
trend i guess kan?

dunno what will happen in the future..anak2 kita mcm mana la nanti.haha

MIHLYLE said...

hahah seriously, betu tu, just look at me ,
unique
individualistic
and
a
complete
narcissist

Gooseberry//Yo said...

hahaha...contohila afiq, no?