i accidently scratched my hip with my thumbnail

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi! Had a great day for I managed to dragged my lazy ass to times square with my brother naik komuter yg oh-so-ramai-dgn-kanak2-cuti skolah.
Had fun seeing all those weirdos and for the 1st time ever,menjejakkan kaki ke pavillion.
gile kampung haha tu pun pergi utk makan je since im reali broke n the only thing i can afford is from ts.. oh well, mcm org tua tua kata "if u have a dime in your pocket ,get your shoe shine"

so i did get my shoe all shined up dgn membeli cardigan warna mustard yg to me adalah sgt kool for 10 bucksss hahaha...puas puas. im sucha cheapskate .
My bro bought the book "eat pray love" by..well i dont remember by whom but im really looking forward to reading it! my grandma recommended it to to us and slalunya org tua2 ni betul since dieorg makan garam lebih rite?

ni bukunye.


i always believe in bestseller's. haha.

oh oh and i managed to get a kinda kool white shoes utk conteng2...size 7.ill post the shoes later on if sempat kaler2 and conteng2..
i'm in sucha good mood sampai terbukak adobe illustrator,tot of doing something artsy for tonite.
:D:D:D that is so so me.

and here's a purdy nice song for those who are in love,seriously bes. jadikan la lagu ni sbg lagu cinta korang k/lagu wedding ke.awwww hohoho. or letak lagu ni bawah ticker r/ship korang ke? perghhh..yo,u're brilliant. ok ok stop.now here's the song.

Lyrics to Paperweight :
(feat. Joshua Radin)

Been up all night staring at you
wondering what's on your mind
i've been this way with so many before
but this feels like the first time
you want the sunrise to go back to bed
i want to make you laugh
mess up my bed with me
kick off the covers i'm waiting
every word you say i think
i should write down
don't want to forget come daylight
happy to lay here
just happy to be here
i'm happy to know you
play me a song
your newest one
please leave your taste on my tongue
paperweight on my back
cover me like a blanket
mess up my bed with me
kick off the covers i'm waiting
every word you say i think
i should write down
don't want to forget come daylight
and no need to worry
that's wastin time
and no need to wonder
what's been on my mind
it's you
it's you
it's you
every word you say i think
i should write down
don't want to forget come daylight
and i give up
i let you win
you win cause i'm not counting
you made it back
to sleep again
wonder what you're dreaming



:). missing the busybee.

4 comments:

NadDnadiraH said...

yo yo,wanna c the mustard cardie...must beee pweeeetyy...been ages since i last went to ts...shuckss...

Gooseberry//Yo said...

hehe ok! gile murah k!! i like! hey nad,,did u get to contact him?

FaFaFa said...

wah new stuff huh1

:D
Times square wah wah dah lama tak gi sana jugak...
;P

oh yeah tat book is good. :)
mama read those and tell me stories. i dint read them...yet. ngeh!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

yea?did she liked it?